both the automotive industry and other industrial sectors place equally stringentdemands on automated manufacturing processes. even the smallest error canresult in downtimes and put employees at risk. machine protection doors are aneffective safety measure, providing optimal protection for personnel and machineswithout adversely affecting cycle times. they enable a rapid switch fromcomplete isolation of a production stage to unimpeded accessto the workpieceand machine in a matter of seconds, effectively protecting personnel from flyingsparks, welding spatter etc.
- with a rigid, reinforced curtain made from aluminum slats,
- rapidprotect™2000 provides complete protection, even from deflectionof the curtain.
- the slats are connected with side-mounted flat belts for contact-free winding, which ensures
- very rapid speeds
- reduced operational noise
- very long maintenance intervals
- long service life
- scratch resistant surface
- individual slats can easily be replaced as required