- machine protection doors protect people and processes in
highly-automated commercial areas and make automation safer.
- the rapidprotect™ 300 is a machine protection door with narrow side frames made from aluminium.
- depending on the intended use, there are various flexible curtain designs and colours available.
- the plastic glide elements hold the curtain firmly in the guide rails even if pressure is exerted by a person or item.
- it allows short cycle times and can be installed in machines, on production lines and railing system within close proximity to the machine.