Pick & place operationis to be done using manipulator. manipulator devices are pneumatic articulated arm balancers in the ultimate load classes 50 kg to 300 kg with a max. working radius upto 3000mm and a lifting range of 1500mm as standard features. due to the specially designed lifting cylinder connection, we achieve a consistent balancing performance in the entire lifting area. the manipulator can be operated as pillar device, hanging device or as a device that can be moved within the rail system. the devices can be combined easily or can be upgraded with different modules. all gripper models (mechanical, vacuum, magnetic, tilt, rotary axis, etc) with pneumatic control models can be combined as well. due to this extraordinary level of flexibility, each manipulator can be modified in accordance to the specific application to achieve optimal performance.
area of applications
- Seat handling
- Battery handling
- Door handling
- Tire wheel handling
- Other mechanical assemblies
- Cyl. head & block handling
- Any lifting area
- Maximum lifting capacity.(inclusive of gripper weight.) : 300 kg @ 6 bar air
- Maximum lifting stroke : 650 mm – 1200mm
- Lifting speed : approx. 30 m/min.
- Lowering speed : approx. 30 m/min.
- Working radius (max)
- Cyl. head & block handl : 1650 mm – 2200mming
- Rotation around the main column. : 360°.
- Working air pressure : 6 bar.
- Air consumption per double stroke : 20 nl – 30 nl
- Noise generation : < 70 db
- Working range temperature : 0 to 50°c