flexible high performance door, opening in vertical direction, certified for the use in the food industry and in hygienic areas.
Food processing represents a working environment, which places high and specific demands on the operating resources deployed within it. A high degree of hygiene is required in these areas. Doors in these areas must be easy to clean and disinfect and must be insensitive to cleaning agents, as well as preventing the penetration of dirt. In many areas, doors must be opened rapidly and closed again at all times.
- Best suited to passages and for closing off hygienic areas in the food processing industry
- Execution in stainless steel
- Fast opening and closing ensure constant temperature
- Smooth, easily cleaned surface
- Hinged side frames for easy and thorough cleaning (optional)
- Integrated cable routing ensures a smooth total surface area
- Space-saving construction
- A gutter on the bottom profile prevents liquids from the curtain from dripping into the clear opening
- Hinged top roll cover with a slant
- Liquids can completely run off the side frames
- Tight sealing (mouse proof)
- Counterbalancing through the stainless steel counterweight (optional)
The entire door, side frames, top roll and motor cover and the bottom profile are made of v2a stainless steel.